Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sanctity of Human Life Sunday

Jan. 22 is Sanctity of Human Life Sunday for the year 2012.

As a Christian, an adoptive parent and a pro-life advocate, I believe in the innate value of every human life and the potential of every individual born into this world. I believe that we are all created by God, who loves us so much that He sent His son, Jesus Christ, to die on the cross as the perfect sacrifice for our sons. And I believe that, as John 3:16 states, "that whoever believes in Him (Jesus) should not perish, but have everlasting life." (NKJV)

Following is a short video from Focus on the Family that speaks so much more eloquently on the subject of the sanctity and dignity of human than I ever could.




This video can be found on Focus on the Family's Youtube channel. I claim no right to or ownership of this video. It is the intellectual property of Focus on the Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment